|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Zamberlan Cervino GT NW Field Boots - SOLD OUT|
Zamberlan Cervino GT NW Field Boots - SOLD OUT
CLOSEOUT: The 2010 Zamberlan Cervino Boot - It's hard to find boots as high-quality as these anywhere. The fine art of traditional boot making is reflected in this Norwegian-welted Field and Field Boot. The 651 CERVINO GT RR is ideal for carrying heavy loads and hiking through shrub filled terrain and thick brush. The waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® liner combined with a leather lined interior and Hydrobloc™ treated leathers provide the greatest protection from water and snow, while still providing sufficient breathability during those hot and humid days. A calf leather inner collar and tongue enhance comfort and prevent blisters on those full contact areas of the foot and ankle. A one-piece Upper construction and norwegain welt construction will allow this boot to easily outlive its owner. The Vibram® Montagna Block soles offer great grip and durability on a wide variety of terrain and are easily resolable.
- COLOR: Waxed Brown
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy.
- SIZES: US Men's 8-12,13.
- WIDTH: Medium-Wide.
- WEIGHT: 940g (half pair, size 8).
- UPPER: Hydrobloc Premium Nubuck Leather.
- LINING: GORE-TEX & Soft Calf Leather. Please note the goretex lining is between the outside of the boot and the inner leather liner. The inner lining is a perforated leather around the foot, with a super-soft calf leather "collar" at the ankle.
- FOOTBED: Active-Carbon Anatomic Footbed.
- SOLE: VIBRAM Montagna Block.