Features of the Zeal Optics Voyager Ski Goggle:
- Fit: Small
- 100% UV Protection
- Helmet Compatible
- Automatic Lens with 12-45% visible light transmission . Combination of adding Photochromic technology to Zeal's Optimum™ Lens
- Anti-Fog Infusion - ZEAL's Anti-Fog Infusion is a full process, not a spray . Each lens is micro-perforated to allow ZEAL's Anti-Fog molecules to saturate the material . A heat treatment seals and solidifies the molecules, dispersing them evenly throughout . The result is a lens that is highly resistant to fogging and cannot be wiped off like conventional spray applications .
- Impact Resistant Frame - Built to last, ZEAL goggles are crafted with the highest quality elements, giving you a frame with increased protection and fit for a better experience .
- High Density Lens Construction - ZEAL lenses are constructed to manage temperatures . Each lens is built with two layers, much like a double-paned window with a gasket in between . This creates a sealed temperature barrier to prevent condensation from forming .
- Dual Strap System - Comfort and adjustability are key components to fit . ZEAL's Dual Strap system allows you to find the perfect placement for your ideal goggle position .
- Optimum™ Lens - Optimum™ lenses are versatile, keeping you protected on bright light, sun blazing days and offering great contrast when the sun disappears . The Metal mirror helps reduce glare off the snow and keeps your eyes comfortable .
- Every VOYAGER comes with a bonus Sky Blue Mirror low-light lens!
- Phoenix Polarized: 18% visible light transmission, best for sunny/bright light conditions
- Metal Mirror: 20% visible light transmission, best for sunny/bright light conditions
- Sky Blue Mirror: 80% visible light transmission, best for low light conditions (interchangeable and included with eigther option above)