About CC Outdoor Store - Waterbury, Vermont's Locally Owned Outdoor Gear Shop
CC Outdoor Store started out as an online innovator 15 years ago in 1999. Now known by its URL: CCOutdoorStore.com, we serve customers nationally over the Internet..
We strive to provide the highest quality outdoor gear from speciality brands that excel at what they do. We compliment this with expert customer service based out of our retail operation in Waterbury, Vermont. We ship orders from Vermont and partner warehouses around the country that improve our delivery times and gives you access to the widest selection of sizes and styles.
CCOutdoorStore.com is an independent family-owned and operated business located in Waterbury, VT.
Waterbury is home to Mt. Hunger, Little River State Park and is near Vermont's Long Trail, Camel's Hump, and Vermont highest peak, Mt. Mansfield.
We've anticipated most of your customer service and ordering related questions in our extensive Help Center, consisting of detailed FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions). You can find most answers there!
Please feel free to contact us online. We strive to respond to inquiries promptly during Regular Business Hours
To all of you, from all of us at CC Outdoor Store - Thank you!
~ Reed, Amy, Lynne, Leslie, Maureen, Kate, and Grant
Why Buy from CC Outdoor Store
- Low prices, fast delivery, great service! We strive to maintain a winning combination of competitive prices, quick shipping, and first-class customer service.
- Price Matching on any item on our website. In addition to our low prices and great service, we will price match meet any competitor's price for any items in stock.
- Family owned and operated. Trust, honesty, ethics, and good morals are all very important to us, and we run our business every day with these beliefs in mind.
- We put our money where our mouth is. We believe a big part of great service is making things easy on the customer, so we maintain 100% responsibility for the order, packaging, contents, shipment, and anything else, until the customer says that they are holding their new gear! Our Reliability statement gives you all the details.
- We are as green as we can be! Our business is built on our love for the outdoors, and we all need to do our part to take care of it and keep it clean. We favor brands that are like-minded and stock recycled products when available. We also rely on email as our primary means of communication with our customers and we use as little paper as possible in our daily business.