Asolo Men's TPS 520 GV Backpacking BootLuckily for you, the Asolo Men's TPS 520 GV Backpacking Boot takes on long distances and heavy loads with ease. If the weather turns nasty, you can count on the waterproof breathable Gore-Tex insert to keep your foot dry every step of the way . Asolo used a durable full-grain leather upper to ensure maximum durability . The TPS 520 GV Backpacking Boot also comes with a top-of-the-line Vibram sole for excellent traction on any type of terrain you encounter .
"These will stand up to at least five years of hard Grand Canyon hiking," says a backcountry ranger who typically wears out a pair of lightweight boots every six months . Credit a one-piece, 2.8-mm-thick, full-grain leather upper and bombproof metal eyelets . That longevity, combined with the reasonable price, makes the 520 GV both a top performer and a great value . The stiff midsole prevented sore feet even when testers carried 50-pound loads over rocky terrain . And a high, rigid, padded ankle shaft enhances stability and keeps out debris .
The expertly designed soles on the Asolo TPS 520 GV hiking boots reduce shock impact while enhancing stability and support . Wide option available .
Features of the Asolo TPS 520 GV Men's Backpacking Boot:
- Full-grain leather uppers with seam-sealed Gore-Tex® linings provide waterproof protection from the elements
- Gusseted tongues and padded ankle collars keep trail debris out; Achilles notches prevent collars from digging into tendons on descents
- Asoflex® thermoplastic supports provide torsional stability and control while protecting against impact and bruises on rocks and uneven terrain
- Triple Power Structure midsoles combine low-density polyurethane cyclinders in a high-density polyurethane midsole to increase propulsion and support
- Vibram® rubber outsoles provide dependable traction on rough terrain
- Upper Material: [upper] full grain leather; [insert] Gore-Tex
- Sole: Vibram
- Lacing: standard, locking instep
- Weight: [size 9] [pair] 3 lb 10 oz
- Recommended Use: backpacking in wet conditions
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Customers who like the Asolo TPS 520 Backpacking Boots also liked the Asolo Fugitive GTX Hiking Boots.