Features of the Kamik Empress Kid's Winter Boots:
- Quilted Nylon Upper with Foam Backing
- Removable 8 mm Zylex® Liner
- Moisture Wicking Lining
- Kamik's Easy Grab Lace Lock
- Lightweight and Waterproof Blown EVA Shell
- Kamik's LITETRAIL Winter Rubber Outsole
- Height: 9.5 Inches (24.1 cm)
- Weight per pair: 1.32 lbs (598 g)
- Comfort rated to: -40°C/-40°F
Made to block snow and cold from getting in while at the same time making sure body heat doesn't escape, our patented* bungee technology is one more way our boots provide protection and warmth . And it's easy to use - even a child in mittens can securely tighten it without having to tie the cord .
More about Kamik's Zylex® Removable Liner
Kamik's Zylex liner is specifically designed to easily remove for washing & drying . Kamik's proprietary Zylex technology is the ultimate innovation for superior warmth and moisture management . Designed with a revolutionary three-layer insulating material to wick perspiration away from feet while at the same time trapping body heat and deflecting the cold . Add in reinforced seams and heel guard, and these liners are incredibly durable .
Customers who like Kamik Winter Boots also like our selection of Kid's Bogs Winter Boots.