Handcrafted in Germany, the Lowa Trekker has a tough Nubuck leather outer combined with a soft glove leather inner that forms a customized fit for your feet . Available in extra large and narrow size options. (Note: Narrow sizes are on a backorder until Spring 2016) Free Shipping when you buy Lowa Boots from Vermont's best hiking boot store - CCOutdoorStore.com !
Features of the Lowa Trekker Hiking Boots:
- UPPER: Nubuk leather .
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long
- LINING: Glove leather lining conforms to the shape of your foot for a custom fit .
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Tactis DST .
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot .
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization . Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue .
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability .
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out .
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patented tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution .
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort .
- AWP/ASYMMETRICAL WALKING POSITION: Ankle section set at a 2-degree outward angle to provide a more balanced stance and less fatigue.
Specifications of the Lowa Trekker Hiking Boots:
- Shaft Height: 8 inches tall
- Fit: true to size
- Men's medium 'D' width / Narrow "B/C" width / Wide "EE" width
Check out this video about the Lowa Trekker Hiking Boots:
Customers who like the Lowa Trekker Mid Boots also liked the Lowa Renegade Leather-Lined Mid Hiking Boots .