The Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Boots provide you with the prefect amount of support and handle all kinds of terrain with ease . The Renegade is the perfect boot for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking . The Lowa Renegade is also available in a Leather-Lined Mid version .
Features of the Lowa Renegade Mid GTX Hiking Boots:
- Water-repellent nubuck leather uppers feature Cordura® nylon ankle bands for comfort, flexibility and protection
- Gore-Tex® membranes keep out the wet stuff while still allowing your feet to breathe; polyester linings manage excess moisture to keep feet dry
- Derby-cut lacing fits a wide variety of foot volumes; padded and gusseted tongues relieve lace pressure while keeping out trail debris
- Contoured polyurethane midsoles with stabilizing nylon shanks provide dependable cushioning, shock-absorption and support
- External polyurethane Monowrap® frame is part of the midsole and offers support while reducing weight
- Vibram® Evo rubber outsoles deliver excellent traction on a wide variety of terrain
- Monowrap Evo comfort construction for a light, sleek profile with plenty of support
- Slightly stiffer nylon shank provides enhanced performance for hikers who tackle more rugged terrain
- Handcrafted in Europe
Specifications of the Lowa Renegade Mid GTX Hiking Boots:
- UPPER: Nubuk leather .
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability .
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots . A LOWA patented design .
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Evo .
- SHANK: Full length nylon .
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability .
- DERBY STYLE LACING: Ensures great, customized fit for a wider variety of feet .
- Weight per pair: 2 lb 7 oz
Want to know more about why we like the Lowa Renegade so much ? Take a look at our video review:
Need more information on fitting and sizing backpacking boots ? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.