Treading the middle ground between MSR's lightest and most durable filters, the SweetWater Microfilter makes water treatment easy . Simple, lightweight and versatile, it's the perfect water treatment option for light to moderate use, with the capacity to easily step-up to the demands of the occasional big trip . It pumps easily with a 4:1 mechanical advantage, producing 1.25L per minute and can easily be cleaned in the field without tools to restore flow rates .
Package includes: SweetWater microfilter, 80-micron stainless-steel prefilter, (2) color-coded silicone hoses, foam float, water bottle adapter, cleaning brush, and stuff sack .
MSR Sweetwater Microfilter Purifier System Features:
- Microfilter Protection: Eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors .
- Easy to Use: Unique lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage,
- Lightweight: Weighing just 11 oz., it's one of the lightest filters on the market .
- Compact: Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage .
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against viruses: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Weight: 14 oz / 320 g
- Width: 2 in / 5 cm
- Length: 7.5 in / 19 cm
- Filter media: Silica Depth
- Filter pore size: 0.2 microns
- Flow (L/min): 1.25 liters per min
- Flow (strokes per liter): 75
- Cartridge life: 750 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: No
- Mechanical advantage: Yes
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
- Cartridge replacement indicator: Yes