Women's-specific design makes it more comfortable for smaller frames . Perfect for dayhikes or overnight backpack trips .
Features of the Osprey Sirrus 36 Backpack:
- Women's specific hipbelt and harness are designed with thoughtful angle changes and varying padding thickness to create a comfortable, anatomical fit
- AirSpeed suspension incorporates a LightWire Alloy frame with a 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel to provide all-day comfort, eliminate hot spots, and offer superb ventilation
- Upper straps and InsideOut compression straps (which can be routed externally or internally through the side pockets) help secure your gear, minimize pack volume, and improve load stability
- Small zippered pocket on the shoulder strap and two zippered mesh pockets on the hip belt keep small items easily accessible
- Two mesh woven side pockets are ideal for stashing water bottles
- Integrated rain cover will help keep your valuables safe and dry in any weather condition
- Includes Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment and an ice axe loop to keep hands free and your tools safe and secure
- Hydration compatible
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 20 lb
Specifications of the Osprey Sittus 36 Backpack:
- Load Capacity: 10 - 40lbs (5-15 kg), approx .
- Volume: XS/S - 2075 cu in (34 L); S/M - 2197 cu in (36 L)
- Weight: XS - 2 lb 12 oz (1.25 kg); S/M - 2 lb 14 oz (1.30 kg)
- Dimensions: XS/S 26 x 13 x 12 in (65 x 33 x 31 cm); S/M 28 x 14 x 12 in (70 x 33 x 31 cm)