You're going to love the Zamberlan 1023 Latemar NW Trekking - Hiking Boots with leather lining all through the ankle, heel, and tongue for an ultimate fit .
A traditional yet field proven design great for backpacking, hiking, or working outdoors, the 1023 Latemar NW is perfect for those who prefer a leather-lined boot or who are operating in warmer climates . These boots feature outstanding old-world workmanship and provide comfort, support, and stability . By combining Norwegian Welted construction, with PU midsoles and single leather uppers, this boot will handle whatever you dish out for years and years to come . The Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack sole is a lightweight, dual-density PU sole with a tread ideal for navigating a variety of terrain .
The Zamberlan 1023 Latemar NW is yet another fine addition to Zamberlan's new welted boot line . Featuring a single-leather upper of 2.8mm waxed Tuscan leather molded with Zamberlan's Foot Wrapping System (FWS) and placed on Zamberlan's NorTrack sole, the 1023 Latemar NW is as reliable a boot as Zamberlan makes .
Features of the Zamberlan Latemar Norwegian Welted HIKING Boots:
- Very comfortable, tough and durable boot for mountainous terrain, field or forest, particularly in warm and/or dry climates
- Featuring a single-Leather upper of 2.8mm waxed Tuscan Leather molded with Zamberlan's Foot Wrapping System (FWS) and placed on Zamberlan's Nor Track sole, the 1023 Latemar NW is as reliable a boot as Zamberlan makes!
Specifications of the Zamberlan Latemar Norwegian Welted Boots:
- Weight per pair: 4 lbs 2 oz (1880 grams)
- Upper: Hydrobloc Full Grain Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2.6/2.8 mm
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Calf Leather
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Zamberlan Vibram NorTrak
- Construction: Norwegian Welted
- Lacing System: F.W.S "Foot Wrapping System"
- Fit: Men's
- Handcrafted in Italy